An annual research monograph targets topics that warrant special attention outside the regular venue of journal publication. The Monographs bridge the gap between academic theory and practical hands-on research in the real estate field.
2017: Real Estate Market Microstructure (Sponsorship available).
2018: Behavioral Real Estate (Sponsorship available).
2019: Dangerous Visions: The Future of Real Estate Research (Sponsorship available).
Eassys in Hounor of James R. Webb
2006/8 - Indigenous Peoples and Real Estate Valuation Issues
- sponsors: Appraisal Institute Education Trust and Appraisers Research Foundation
2002/3 - Volume 9
Essays in Honor of William N. Kinnard, Jr.
- edited by: C. F. Sirmans & Elaine M. Worzala
- sponsors: Appraisal Institute and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors BUY NOW!
2001 - Volume 8
Real Estate Valuation Theory
- edited by: Ko Wang & Marvin L. Wolverton
- sponsor: Appraisal Institute BUY NOW!
2000 - Volume 7
Real Estate Education Throughout the World: Past, Present, and Future
- edited by: Karl-Werner Schulte
- sponsor: European Business School BUY NOW!
1999 - Volume 6
Essays in Honor of James A. Graaskamp: Ten Years After
- edited by: James R. DeLisle & Elaine M. Worzala
- sponsor: Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association, University of Wisconsin BUY NOW!
David Funk featured in ARES Newsletter November 2017 on page 16. He currently serves as the ARES Director of Placement.
In 2006, David co-founded the Select Leaders Job Barometer with Tony LoPinto, head of Korn/Ferry's Real Estate Search Practice. the Job Barometer was the beginning of numerous partnership for David.
To research and promote education in real estate, improve communication and exchange of information in real estate and allied matters among college/university faculty and practicing professionals, and facilitate the association of academic, practicing professional, and research persons in the area of real estate.
300 Sirrine Hall
Clemson, SC 29634